Hanna Stamps has some fantastic sets available June 1st. This new one,
Five Little Dresses, has quickly become one of my favorites. I thought I'd make one card for now, but I couldn't stop with just one. Here are two of the four that I made in one sitting.
The layout for this first one is taken from Taylor's Cupcake Challenge #70 (TECC70). Did you know that Taylor is giving away a free Tiny Twinkle to one random winner from among all the people who upload their sketch challenge cards to Paper Craft Planet using the TECC70 keyword?
Okay, about this card, the layout is great, but then I saw that empty square on the upper left and I just had to add something there. After seeing the picture here, I realize now that I HAVE to remove it, so please imagine it gone because I'm removing it.
The image of this girl looks so much like my younger sister, except I should have added more highlights when coloring her hair. I was trying to find another picture, but my daughter thought this one looked close enough.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Two Little Dresses
This is another image from the set... isn't she lovely? Thank you, Miss Kristi, for this awesome new set!
Make sure you visit all the other Hanna girls (their links are on my side bar), because the next few days, we will be having sneak peeks for our new June Hanna's and new Riley's! This coming Monday, June 1st, from 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm (eastern) join us at our SCS Forum for the Hanna Stamps Release Party. As always, we have lots of prizes, chatting and fun!
at
4:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
They're both awesome! Love the ribbon technique with the first card! As soon as I saw your card I thought the stamp reminded me of you! Beautiful work, Adela!
Both cards are FABOOOO Love them!
Vicki
Both of these cards are great! TFS - I'm off to check out this set ... Aloha, Linda
I love your card and the stamp is so nice.
Fantastic cards Adela. I love the pleats and the charmed swag is divine.
Fantastic cards Adela!!
Post a Comment