It's here! The long awaited new release from Molly Stamps is finally available and it's Out of this World! Seriously, that's the name of the new set, Out of this World, and it has the cutest little alien in a spaceship image. Also, if you're a big fan of the older set, Today's Forecast, you'll love what Russ (owner of Molly Stamps) has included in this new set.
With this new set, I made a birthday invitation with a pocket. I really like the "earth" stamp with that cute face on it. You can even coordinate this stamp with the Today's Forecast set. There are lots of other cute images in this set, so make sure you check out the blogs of other Molly Stamps Design Team members to see what they've come up with. You can find their links on my sidebar on the right.

Stamp: Out of this World (Molly Stamps)
Paper: Neenah Classic White, Real Red, Barely Banana, SU! DSP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Oval Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Nestabilities Label Die, Dimensionals, Thread and Sewing Machine
Thanks for dropping by and I hope your weekend is going well!
Adela
Saturday, May 02, 2009
Out of This World - Molly's New Release!
at
1:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
So cute Adela! Love this!!
Awww, this is such an adorable card!!! Very, very cute idea!
TFS!!!
Happy Scrappy Day :*)
How CUTE!!! Adela, this is awesome!!!
Adoravle images! And I love how you made that pocket card. I've admired them for awhile now but I've never made one.
WAY CUTE! And those fresh colors....I like it!
Really nice for boys!
Post a Comment