I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

3D Tuesday Challenge - It's in the Bag


This week, our challenge is being sponsored by Kelleigh Ratzlaff from The Digi Chick! Kelleigh has generously offered a $20 gift card to her store for the best bag! In addition, the winner will also get a $5 gift card to ANYTHING on the Digi Chick store! These templates are AWESOME and so easy! You just print the design onto your patterned paper, cut, score and glue! Presto, you look like Martha Stewart in minutes! If you want to get fancy, you can use digital papers and print it that way, then you always have an instant, printable, bag on hand!

After downloading this template from The Digi Chick site and printing it out onto pattern paper, I could not believe how fast and easy this project was to make! This was probably one of the easiest projects I've ever made! I think tying the bow just right is what took the longest.

OK, to take the challenge -- create a small gift bag, and upload it to Paper Craft Planet. Use the tag 3d11. You do NOT have to use one of Kelleigh's templates to win -- but they are so easy and fun, we know that you'll want one :) We'll pull it into the album and pull a winner next Tuesday. I can't wait to see what you make!


Check out what the other Supernovas have made: 

• Melanie Muechinger
• Lynn Mercurio
• Diana Gibbs
• Kim Burmeister
• Wendy Price
• Jen Tapler
• Tammy Hershberger
• Erika Martin
• Lori Tecler
• Jessica Fick
• Sankari Wegman
• Susanna Boyd

Take the 3D Challenge.
Check out the 3d11 Gallery
Get more inspiration by joining the Hybrid Chick group, here on PCP!


Paper: Melissa Frances, White Cardstock, Vellum Cardstock
Ink: Ruby Red
Acc: Flower Ribbon - Single Piece (Joann), Raffia (Emma's Paperie), Button (Walmart), Sponge Dauber

7 comments:

Unknown said...

How Pretty, Adela! I love your embellished flower!

~Lori Roop said...

Adela, this is so, so pretty! Love it!!

Kim Burmeister said...

Your little gift bag is absolutely gorgeous! Great job!

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

That is just adorable!! I'm so glad you liked the bag. I just LOVE hearing that!!

Gabriela said...

Adela, your gift bad is so elegant and I adore its femininity. That lace flower is the icing on the cake. Fantastic!

Lori said...

This is gorgeous, Adela. Love the embellishments you chose--they're a perfect match for the feminine paper.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adela, this is so sweet and pretty! I love the lacy flower, and the bright pink bow! Awesome design!