I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pool Party Birthday!

Birthday cards are always in demand, especially when you come from a big family like I do. In June alone, I have at least six relatives with birthdays!  This card is made especially for a young boy with a summer birthday. The image is so cute! Leave it to Hanna Stamps to come up with this adorable Pool Party stamp set, which was released just this month. 

The Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge this week is to make a birthday card. This card is one of the ones that I'll submit to that challenge. If I have time, I'd like to use the set that I received from Flourishes when I won their challenge in April.

Stamp: Pool Party (Hanna Stamps), Sentiment by Taylored Expressions
Paper: Neenah Classic White, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, East Coast Prep DSP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Baja Breeze 1" Stitched Ribbon, Making Memories Brads, Nestabilities and Label Dies (Spellbinders), Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Love this Adela! This set is too cute!

Kathie McGuire said...

Oh, that is SO CUTE!!

Hugs,

Kathie

Kristi said...

OMG I LOVE this card.....6 birthdays...HOLY COW!!!! LOVE this card so much!!!

Lesley said...

This is adorable Adela!! Love the cool sketch! The colours are so vibrant!!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Can you say TOO ADORABLE FOR WORDS?!?! WOWZA! Adela, this is just perfect