It's Shoe Time! Well, actually it's 3D Tuesday Challenge time and this week our challenge is to make a "shoe" out of paper!
A few weeks ago I asked a very talented crafter who often participates in our 3D Tuesday Challenges at Paper Craft Planet if she would like to host one of our challenges. Lucky for us, she was thrilled and this week is her week and she has done a great job with it! Her name is Lyn Bernatovich. She has a couple of samples in the 3D Gallery at PCP if you'd like to see it. A template of her shoe is also available in the 3D Tuesday Challenge Group. If you'd like to play along, please upload your photo to PCP with the tag 3d12.
For my open-toe pump, I used a soft pink with a soft faux alligator top and a vintage Victorian button. Hope to see your shoes in the gallery!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
It's Shoe Time!
at
1:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Adela, this is fantastic! I love the fauxing and button!!
Adela, this shoe is spectacular! I love the faux alligator and button. Great job!
ohhh I want a pair of shoes like this??? I mean real ones..hehe
ooh, this is so adorable! love the cb folder, makes it look like a leather upper!
TOO CUTE!!! That just looks so hard! Maybe one day I will give that a go.. but for now I will ooh and ahh and admire your lovely piece! It is beautiful!
Post a Comment