I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

The Elegant Bride and The Wedding Day

The Elegant Bride
Isn't she a beautiful bride? This has to be my favorite bridal stamp... it's so soft and sweet. To add to the softness of the image, I used my shimmery white cardstock and one of my Melissa Frances pattern paper in soft pink. The lace and organdy ribbon just adds to the look of elegance.

Stamp: Bridal Hanna (Hanna Stamps)
Paper: Neenah Classic White, Shimmer White, Pink Pirouette, Melissa Frances PP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: 1" White Organdy Ribbon, Lace (Joann), Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots






The Wedding Day
What can I say -- Riley and Sophie G finally tied the knot! So, I went from the soft traditional first card above to this bright nontraditional colored wedding card. I couldn't resist making this one -- I love these two colors together and I thought it would be fun to show you both Bridal sets from Hanna Stamps.

Stamp: Wedding Moose (Hanna Stamps)
Paper: Neenah Classic White, Apricot Appeal, Riding Hood Red
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Cuttlebug Folder, Nestabilities, Dew Drops, Mini Glue Dots, Stickles, Dimensionals, Silk Flower

3 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

They are both gorgeous Adela, I love the pretty ribbon and lace on your Hanna card, your colouring on both is so beautiful, Hugs, Nikki x

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Very elegant and the second one is also sooo very nice. Love the colours. But the first card is just adorable.

Donna Baker said...

oh love your Hanna bride - your shading on her veil & dress is awesome!