I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Friday, May 01, 2009

Sneak Peek - Day 1

Hanna Stamps is releasing some very "hot" stamp sets on Monday, May 4th, just in time to help you welcome in the summer!  When you see the beach set, "hot" is rather a mild term... Right now I have two of the new Riley's to show you, BBQ Riley and Fins Riley.



First here's adorable Fins Riley. I think this is one of the cutest Riley's. Just look at him... no need to explain why!


This is BBQ Riley and I see lots of uses with this one. Here, I made a special bookmark for a cook book. Why is it special, you ask? Well, do you see those blank lines? I put them there for jotting down my "Fave" recipes and their page numbers for easy reference. Pretty neat, ehh?

Stay tuned because everyday I'll have something new to show you from the new Hanna Stamps! May releases. These sets will be available on Monday, May 4th, right after Hanna Stamps! Release Party over at the Hanna Forum. The party goes from 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm Eastern. Don't forget to check out the other designers' sneak peeks -- I have their links listed on my right sidebar.

I'd also like to announce Hanna Stamps' two Guest Designers for May: Nikki Fairbairn of Bunny-Zoes Blog and Pam Varnell of The Stamping Addict. 

I have some other things to share with you today, so you'll want to come back later. But for now, thank you for stopping by! As always, your visits mean so much to me!

8 comments:

Sandra MacLean said...

Adela!! That BBQ recipe bookmark is an awesome idea!! I love it!!

Lynn said...

super cute!

stampingtink said...

Too cute! What a great picture for the BBQ Riley! Really made me hungry but made me want to by that Riley!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh they are both so cute Adela and I love your colouring, fabulous idea to make a bookmark for your cookbook, Look forward to visiting you tomorrow, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Sparkplug17 said...

These are sooooooooo cute! I can't wait for the release!

Tracy.H said...

OMG! How cute is that new Riley?!! :0)

Tracey said...

This are both adorable Adela but I think Fins Riley is too stinkin cute!!

Angie said...

This is so cute! I love how you color your Riley's. I just made some Riley bookmarks too. What a coincidence.