I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Last Sneak Peek - Trick or Treat Mini Set

Today is the last day of sneak peeks at Hanna Stamps. Tonight at 9pm (est) is the release party and at midnight, you can begin purchasing these fabulous sets!

My last sneak peek is from the Trick or Treat set. I think Fall is my least favorite season, so I guess I decided to work on this set last because of that. But after I started making this little scarecrow, I had the best time decorating him. I decided to paper piece his clothes and add linen thread for his arms and legs.


Stamp: Trick or Treat, Things Hanna Would Say (Hanna Stamps)
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Espresso (Adirondack), Brocade Blue, So Saffron (SU!), Copic Markers
Paper: Very Vanilla, Barely Banana, Really Rust, Close to Cocoa, Brocade Blue, Summer Picnic DSP
Acc: Oval Punch, Linen Thread, Pumpkin Grosgrain Ribbon, Buttons, Coluzzle, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Prima Flowers, Dew Drops, Paisley Cuttlebug


The second project I made with this set is a goody bag made with the popcorn favor box (you can find favor boxes on my other blog here). I used the other stamps that came with the Trick or Treat set to decorate this box. It's a great mini set for Harvest or for Halloween.

Stamp: Trick or Treat (Hanna Stamps)
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Acc: 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Punch, Black/White Gingham Ribbon, Tombow Mono Adhesive, Popcorn Favor Box

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to visit the Hanna Forum at 9pm (est) tonight for the Release Party and maybe win some prizes!

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

GIRL, how do you do it?!?! These are just too too cute! I think the scarecrow is just darling! LOVE him! I love what you did to decorate him! brilliant! And the treat bag makes me crinkle my nose and say AWW!!!! I will have to check them out .. looks like I may have to get the kiddies to bed early :)!!