Pirate Hanna -- I am loving all these new Hanna Stamps sets! Kristi Ferro (owner) really outdid herself this month. Tomorrow is the Release Party at 9pm (est) and Kristi just announced that there will be lots of sets to be given away. So join in and play along!
The card I made doesn't show the whole picture of Pirate Hanna, but she's one happenin' chick! This set includes a bunch of accessories to compliment her "pirate" look (even a parrot!). I wasn't sure which sentiment to put on this card, so for now I left it blank, but I'll add something to it later.
Stamp: Pirate Hanna (Hanna Stamps), Finials and Frames (SU!)
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Close to Cocoa (SU!), Copic Markers
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Back, Kraft (SU!), Crate Paper DP, Paper Pizazz DP
Acc: Nestibilities (Oval Scallops, Oval Regular), Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Sponge, Cuttlebug
Thanks for visiting!
Oh, I forgot to mention... I survived another California earthquake yesterday! This was the very first time I actually had damages to clean up. Every room in my house had things falling off the walls and shelves with several broken items. In the kitchen I had a lot of broken glass to clean up. My daughter and I were both at home when it happened -- she stayed upstairs while I was downstairs watching things fall and break. I still haven't opened my china cabinet. I see several of my china knocked down, but I'm too scared to see what's broken. But would I ever leave California? -- of course... not.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Framed Pirate Hanna - Sneak Peek Day Three & CA is Shakin'
at
3:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
She is SOSOSOSO Cute!!!! I love the hinge and the photo frame!
Oh my word....this ROCKS.
I had to really look at this card, I thought it was a real metal hing...wow very very nice...
you sneaky duck!!! I left you a thank you on my blog... even though the words are not enough. I wish I could hug you!!
OOH LA LA....Hanna is going to be a sexy pirate! I just love Hanna...can't wait to see the rest of the set.
Pam
what a cool cool card!!!!
Love it!!!!!!
Post a Comment