I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Saturday, July 19, 2008

My First "Christmas in July" Card

It's already the middle of July and I had wanted to start my "Christmas in July" cards earlier. Better late than never! This is Snowman Riley, released last month at Hanna Stamps. I made this card for this weeks sketch challenge for a Christmas in July theme... that was my push to finally start my Christmas cards.

Stamp: Snowman Riley, What Riley Would Say (Hanna Stamps)
Paper: Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Figgy Pudding DP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Small Oval Punch, Ticket Punch, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Stickles (Ranger), Dew Drops (Robins Nest), Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Snowflakes Folder (Cuttlebug), Organdy Ribbon (unknown)

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

SO CUTE!!! How can anyone not love Riley?!?

I really like the purple and green color combo!!! I have started on a few Christmas cards .. but hit a block, so they sit in my room waiting:)

Beatrice said...

Love your layout! So many possibilities. Very cute card, Beatrice

Courtney said...

Awww! This is just adorable, girl! He's so cute and I love the cuttlebugging!

Janette said...

this is terrific- great job Adela! The cb'ing of the dp is cool and would you believe I have never tried it LOL?

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

I just love Riley! It's adoreable!