I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Hanna, Riley and Sofie goes to Maui!

Hanna at Kahului Airport

Aloha everyone! I'm here in beautiful Maui for a wedding and vacation and look who tagged along. Not only did Hanna make it to this gorgeous island, but Riley and Sofie, as well!







Stay tuned as Hanna, Sophie and Riley continue to enjoy their week in "paradise."

7 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Aww!!! Too Cute!!! I hope you are having a great time!

Courtney said...

What a cute idea! I love it!

Why couldn't I tag along??

Rita said...

How cute is this idea!!! I luv it! I can't wait to see more of Hanna, Riley & Sofie's adventure with the family in Hawaii!

Patti said...

OMG, I totally love this. Have you or your kiddos ever read "Flat Stanley"? All of my boys in 1st grade read it and did a project were they made Flat versions of themselves then mailed it to a friend or family member to go on an adventure. The friend takes pictures with him "Flat..." on their adventures. To cute!!

Kerry D-C said...

Man! I wish Hanna, Riley and Sophie let me know about the vacation crashing...I would LOVE to go to Hawaii!

Vicki G said...

How cute is that!!! Great idea!

Vicki

Kristi said...

ohhh how pretty......I see Miss. Hanna got her bags ok then???...:)