I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

For Diana, Erika & Susanna -- oh, and Russ, too!

This card is dedicated to my Molly Stamps girlfriends. This was so much fun to make! When I saw this stamp, I just couldn't resist making it to depict the four of us! And I just had to try my new edge punch from Martha Stewart. Just one more thing to start collecting... my, oh, my! (The water bottle, coffee mug and wine glass are drawn free hand.)

Stamp: Sistahoodabellas (Stamping Bellas)
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondacks), Copics
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Whisper White, DP (Joanne's)
Acc: Chocolate Satin Ribbon (SU), Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Zigzag Edge Emboss Punch (Martha Stewart).

Now, I couldn't leave out Russ, the man behind (literally) Molly Stamps. Here he is, the very talented, Russ Jones -- actor by day, stamp creator and slave driver to his "Fab Four" by night (just kidding, Russ!). Seriously, he's an awesome guy!

Stamp: Golfafella, Sentiment (Stamping Bella)
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondacks), Espresso (Adirondacks), Copics
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Whisper White, DP (Joanne's)
Acc: Banana Grosgrain Ribbon (SU), Crop-a-Dile, Eyelets, Corner Punch, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Cuttlebug

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you know I LOOOOVE golf!!! You rule!

Debby said...

Wow! Aren't you the clever one! Super Super Super! Now I have to have that stamp so I can change it up! :-) Love it!

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! You rock, Adela!!! And you even included THE MAN!!! Rock on!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love this!!! Now I need more Bellas. lol

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOVE IT!!!! It is awesome and so creative! I wanted that stamp but couldn't figure out how else to use it. I am sad now:( lol. This is great!!!!!!!!!! Totally too cute!
Thanks for your comment also. You made me tear up! Girl, I really am blessed to have you as my friend. Thank you for being there for me!

Diana Gibbs said...

Oh Russ, with no dress! So handsome!!! Hee! Hee!
Hmmm...which girl is me? Love it!
You are the best!
Hugs,
Di

Mary Jane said...

Love these cards especially the Molly Stamps girlfriends. I really like the border punch with the patterned paper.

Catherine said...

both cards are so adorable, love all the details =)

Unknown said...

The FAB FOUR?! Ha! Ha! Ha! Love it! I can't believe how much I love this card! I have this stamp and use it every so often, but it never occurred to me to change out the accessories! Clever, clever girl. You just ROCK!

I'm loving the Russ card too :D Perhaps I'll have to buy a 'Fella!

Katie Cotton said...

love love love the cards! And how you made the sistahs under an awning... Brilliant!!!!! :)

Hope things arent too crazy for ya!

Mwah!

~ sistah katie

Kim's Life said...

I Love the cards! Great job!

Donna Baker said...

what a fabulous girlfriends card! your free hand drawing is excellent!

Anonymous said...

I bought some acetate that is specifically made to use with the heat gun. I buy directly from the owner from their booth at a scrap expo. They also have an on-line store.
Let me know if you are interested.