I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Blush Always: Another Acetate Card

I received several requests for a tutorial on embossing on acetate. Well, after I did the tutorial, I had the acetate sheet left from it and didn't want the sheet to go to waste, so here's the card that I made with the embossed sheet.

I layered the acetate sheet on top of a piece of blush blossom to show the image more. After that, I couldn't stop layering! This card has seven layers! Wow... and I almost added one more to the base. If you'd like to see the tutorial, it's on Stampin' with Adela. Oh, I almost forgot to mention, everything I used on this card is from Stampin' Up! except for the Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing.

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Rachel Brumley said...

Adela

This is beautiful! So elegant - love what you did with the leftover scraps (LOL).

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

It is so pretty and elegant! you make the most lovely cards!!! I really like the layers and the beaded pin with it. The tut is perfect too. thanks.. acetate is scary.. you have made it feel approachable. :)

Courtney said...

awwwwww!