I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Thursday, July 03, 2008

East Lake Hanna and a Challenge

HAPPY 4th of JULY! Most of us have the day off today and I wish I can spend my day the way Hanna is. She looks so relaxed -- or maybe the word is "lazy." This new Hanna Stamp set, appropriately named "Lazy Days," is now available, along with three other sets, at Hanna Stamps. I also added some pieces from the new Patio mini set to this card. The other two sets being released today are Bridal Hanna and Baseball Hanna. I have sneak peeks of those sets in my previous posts.

Wanna try to win a new Lazy Days set? Then here's a fun challenge for you: make a card/project using a summer/outdoor theme using Hanna Stamps or another stamp set. You have until Monday, July 7th, at 5PM (EST) to upload your creation. Please be sure to post at the Hanna Stamps Forum on SCS with the link to your creation and include the code HSJRP in the keyword section when uploading. The winner will receive the newly released Lazy Days stamp set as their prize and will be announced at the forum sometime Monday evening. So get stamping!

5 comments:

Sheila-rita said...

Love the card.

Kim said...

Your card is GREAT! I wish I could spend the day like this too!!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Dana said...

Great job!!! How did you texturize the pool area??

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

TOO CUTE! WOWZERS!!! YOu are SO super creative!!!!!

Caro's Kaartjes said...

What a fun card!
And what an amazing background!
Is that your pool?