It's sneak peek week at Hanna Stamps! On August 1st, Hanna Stamps is releasing four new stamp sets and they are fabulous! Join the forum to see other sneak peeks from other design team members this whole week, then, join the release party over there this Thursday evening at 9pm (est) or 6pm if you're on the west coast, and play along and maybe you'll win some prizes.
Here's the card I made with the Teacher Hanna set. What a cool teacher, huh? The set comes with other words like "teach!" "inspire!" and "CREATE!" It also comes with a globe, "ABC," "123," notepaper, ruler, clock, eraser/chalk and pencil stamps. You get a lot with this set! I finally received my new SU! papers and inks and I just fell in love with the new Bella DSP. Needless to say, I had to use it right away! So this Teacher Hanna got a little shabby.
Stamp: Teacher Hanna
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Paper: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Bella Rose DSP (SU!)
Acc: Rhinestone Brad, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Oval Punch, Blender Pen, Sponge, Dew Drops (Robins Nest), Prima Flowers, Lace Ribbon (unknown)
Thanks for stopping by!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Teacher Bella Hanna
at
4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Adela, this is beautiful!!! I love your fresh colour combination!!!!
Vicki
I was JUSt thinking about getting ready for school and 'teacher' cards:)! ((for my sis since I home school)) I LOVE the way you paper pieced her pants. This is SO cute!!!! It even looks like my sister at work:) lol!! Beautiful!
this card is so cute! the set is too
Just jazzy!! You are so creative and you format this blog so nice for those to learn from you. Each Release you are the first blog I check therefore.....I nominated you for the brilliant blog award, if you wish to pass it along the details are on my blog.
Post a Comment