I can certainly relate to this, can you? Have a Fabulous Weekend! I'm off to Sea World in San Diego for my daughter's gymnastics competition, then a day of fun with Shamu and friends!
Hi Adela! This is a VERY cute comic! Thanks for sharing! I also have a question for you, but couldn't find an e-mail address to contact you...I wanted to know what you've done with the plastic cases and wood that were left over after you re-mounted your SU stamps onto EZ Mount. I am in the process of doing this with quite a few of my sets and I'm really on the fence with what to do with these. It seems silly not to just throw them out because if I keep them than what the heck am I remounting my stamps for!?!? Right? The plastic cases and wood will just be taking up precious space! I guess I just answered my own question, but was wondering what you did with yours! Thanks all the way from the 'burbs in Illinois! (cinstampzalot@sbcglobal.net)
We went to Sea World in Cleveland, Ohio a few years ago. There was a guy at one of the shows who jumped into the water tank and tried to swim with their big sea otter (I forgot the sea otter's name.)Security was there immediately. I hope your day is fun and you have no need for security to greet you.
I LOVE IT!!! That will be me one day:) lol!!! I have to copy that and share it with my cafe mommers:) Some serious SU ladies there:) lol!!! Very cute!!!
4 comments:
Hi Adela! This is a VERY cute comic! Thanks for sharing!
I also have a question for you, but couldn't find an e-mail address to contact you...I wanted to know what you've done with the plastic cases and wood that were left over after you re-mounted your SU stamps onto EZ Mount. I am in the process of doing this with quite a few of my sets and I'm really on the fence with what to do with these. It seems silly not to just throw them out because if I keep them than what the heck am I remounting my stamps for!?!? Right? The plastic cases and wood will just be taking up precious space! I guess I just answered my own question, but was wondering what you did with yours! Thanks all the way from the 'burbs in Illinois!
(cinstampzalot@sbcglobal.net)
We went to Sea World in Cleveland, Ohio a few years ago. There was a guy at one of the shows who jumped into the water tank and tried to swim with their big sea otter (I forgot the sea otter's name.)Security was there immediately. I hope your day is fun and you have no need for security to greet you.
Love the men in Brown.....especially when they come knocking at my door with a box of goodies that I ordered. Have fun at Sea World.
I LOVE IT!!! That will be me one day:) lol!!! I have to copy that and share it with my cafe mommers:) Some serious SU ladies there:) lol!!! Very cute!!!
Post a Comment