I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Monday, August 11, 2008

Personalized Christmas Card


I'm so glad to be back home from vacation. I missed my messy craft table so much! I have so much to take care of at home, but I was itching to make a card...

I decided to make a Christmas card today. The new hostess set from SU!, called Window Dressing, comes with really cute images that you can put looking in -- or out -- of the window. I thought about stamping the little girl peeking outside through the window, then I decided that it would be more special to me if I just put my own girls' pictures instead. The colors I used are the new In Colors and the tree is from the set, Lovely as a Tree, which I think I'll keep forever. I have a tutorial of this card on my other blog, Stampin' with Adela, if you'd like to see how I made it.

Thanks for stopping by and I'm so glad to be HOME!

6 comments:

Rita said...

Luv this, it's fantastic! I like how you added a tree to this design!!! My demo & friend left this set for me to borrow & play with, there are so many possibilities with this set, I luv it!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AY!!! I am glad you had a great time, but I am glad you are home too :) We have missed you!
This card is fantastic!!! I love how you put your girls in it. It makes it extra special. That looks like a very fun set. I love everything about your card. Sooo pretty!

Courtney said...

Oh what a cute idea! I'm so glad you're home.... but I know you had a great time.....

Nicole said...

so clever, I love it!

Catherine said...

very cool! love it!

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Wow, what a fabulous idea!
I just love it!