I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Another Perfect Day

The girls and I decided to spend the day at the beach while their dad and his cousin went golfing. Who did we see riding the waves? Yup... Riley! Of course Sophie was watching him showing off from the sandy shore.

There were so many surfers and boogie boarders out today and some of them were really good! As I was taking a picture of Riley surfing, a surfer just happened to be riding a perfect wave just behind him. My camera caught him just in time, with Riley riding his own wave. Talk about perfect timing! The picture below might look like Riley was added to the surfer's picture, but I really did take this picture of Riley just as the surfer was riding right behind him! I didn't realize that until I viewed the picture later.
After a day at the beach, my family and I had dinner outdoors. The hotel was serving Teppan-style dinners by the pool and the smell was too tempting to pass up. And those chefs were absolutely amazing! We sat there with another sunset before us! A perfect end to another beautiful day.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Next time, TAKE ME WITH YOU!

Tracy.H said...

Looks like you are all having a wonderful time...Riley and Sophie included!! :0)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AWW !!! What cute photos! you have a beautiful family! Good to see you are 'ALL' having a great time!:)

Vicki G said...

Oh my gosh! Lover your pictures and these Riley tableaus are a scream!!!


Vicki

Kristi said...

oh my goodness...how funny is this...LOVE the family photo's...Hope you are having fun...

Anonymous said...

love these photos!!!! Sure looks like you and Riley had an awesome day at the beach :)
Cheers from Canada, Lori
your SCS friend "Pinky66"