I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Friendship "Scrap-Card" & Tutorial

When my daughter graduated from 8th grade, I thought of all the wonderful friends she had made throughout her years at Friends Christian School... from Pre-school through 8th Grade. Not only were they important to her, but they were important to me as well because their moms also became my friends. One of them became one of my closest friends and this project was made especially for her.

When I was at a restaurant in Maui, our waitress brought us our drinks with these really nice rectangle coasters. Since our waitress was especially friendly, she gave us extras. This is the first project I made with those coasters. She gave me 10, but now I wish I had asked for more! If you'd like to see how I made this, you can view it here.


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a fabulous project, Adela! I love these papers for your creation ... It's all delightful!

~Bev

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

that is just too cute ... and just so great! i loved the story with it. Made me smile:o) ((note to self .. get some coasters:) ))

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Wow,this is amazing!
Very beautiful. I love what you've done with these rectangle coasters.
And now you have only 10 you have a good excuse to go back to Maui!!!

Lisa H. said...

this is so pretty. I love that paper and all the xtra little touches you added.