I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Birthday Card Quicky


My daughter and some of her friends had a surprise birthday party planned for today for their youth ministry counselor. Here's a card that I quickly made for her. This Cafe Hanna looks quite a bit like the birthday girl, so I couldn't resist using this stamp.

Stamp: Cafe Hanna, Everyday Sentiments (Hanna Stamps)
Paper: Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Whisper White, Background Paper (Making Memories)
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon Old Olive, Large Oval Punch, Prima Flowers, Cuttlebug, Brads, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

She is SOOO cute! That is amazing for a 'Quick' card!!! I know she loved it!

Courtney said...

The card itself looks like a party! LOL! It's great!

Caro's Kaartjes said...

What a fun card!