Today's Friday challenge over at Hanna Stamps!© Forum (keycode HSC32), is to make a 3-D object. This is what I decided to make for that challenge. I happened to have a mini paint can (about 3 in. tall) that I had been saving for a project just like this one. It can hold various types of ribbons and what better stamp to use than the Perfect Package Hanna stamp. I colored it in with Copics and then cut the image out. I simply slipped the image inside the container (no adhesive needed), added ribbons and Primas, and covered the top of the tin with a coordinating DSP. A very easy project!!!
Thanks for visiting and I hope you all play along!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Hanna Ribbon Holder
at
6:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
This is Soooo Cute!!!!! I love it! i was just thinking about altering things like this for embellies:) Great idea!:)
Love it!!! Just so you know I gave you an award for your great blog too if you'd like to check it out please look at my blog..
Post a Comment