I attended one of the most beautiful weddings this past weekend. A cousins' son and his fiance invited 75 guests to witness their wedding vows along with 13 groomsmen and 8 bridesmaids. The ceremony took place overlooking the Pacific Ocean just as the sun was setting on the warm Hawaiian waters. The picture above was taken right after the ceremony. The actual ceremony was held underneath a gazebo decorated with gorgeous flowers just steps away.
Riley and Sophie weren't on the guest list, but they had their own little event going on that day, too! I guess you can call them the "wedding crashers." Here they are under the gazebo.
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Hawaiian Wedding
at
4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Looks like a dream vacation. Have fun.
Holy cow! What a beautiful wedding, indeed!
And you are cracking me up with the moose. You're just too funny!
OMG! I am SO happy for Riley and Sophie! What a beautiful wedding! So does your family think you totally lost your mind yet?! LMBO!
These photos are great!!! I am definitely thinking your family and freinds must thing you have totally lost it though! Too funny. :0)
These pics put a smile on my face. Looks like your having a great time.
I miss Hawai'i! You did a great job with your own interpretation. Aloha and Mabuhay! Marie
www.alohanmabuhay.blogspot.com
Oh I just love this outstanding idea that you have with Hanna, Riley & Sophie! I guess Riley & Sophie decided to take the plunge as well!!! Where was Hanna? She should have been the maid of honor, or was she tannining?
Beautiful picture of the wedding party in the sunset. Thanks for sharing.
Oh my!!! What a beautiful wedding .. I can imagine it!
And the wedding crashers look happier than ever!;)
wedding crashers...:)))
Post a Comment