My girls and I took it easy yesterday. Although their dad went surfing, us girls just hung out at the hotel grounds and just relaxed. You can see them here on one of the hammocks in front of our hotel. Riley thought he'd relax along with them, too! After a day of much needed rest, we met friends at nearby Leilani's Restaurant at Whaler's Village for a delicious dinner.
On our walk to the restaurant, I took this picture of my girls with the sun beaming behind them. I loved how the sky looked so I thought I'd share this picture with you. Thanks for stopping by and Aloha from Maui!!!
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Relaxing on Kaanapali Beach
at
4:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
How fun Adela. I love your updates. We'll be in Maui in about two weeks. I can't wait. I'm glad you're enjoying your vacation. Take Care!
OH my that all sounds so lovely and wonderful. I want to be in that hammock!!! Your girls are just beautiful! That is an amazing pic!
Glad you are having a wonderful time.
What an amazing pic!! Beautiful. :0)
wow! i'm jealous. your girls are BEAUTIFUL, what an awesome picture! I love how Riley is vacationing with you!
OH MY WORD your daughters are just gorgeous!!!
Beautiful family!!!Oh and Riley's isn't that bad either...bwaaahaaahaa
Post a Comment