I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Friday, August 15, 2008

Trick or Treat Hanna

Here's the card I made for the Hanna Stamps Friday Challenge (HSC30) on SCS. It was for a Halloween themed sketch challenge and since I love love this image of Hanna as a pirate, I just had to use it!

Stamp: Pirate Hanna
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Paper: Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Going Gray
Acc: Moss and Pumpkin 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Cuttlebug, Tulle

Thanks for visiting -- it's always a pleasure for me.

4 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

that is adorable!!!!! I love her and the pumpkin is so so cute!!! that is a great card! I also love the the way you use the CB paper. :)

Courtney said...

Arrrrrgh! Great job, me hearty!

Lisa H. said...

ooo, look at Hanna, all sexy for Halloween. Love the color blocking on this card, gives a great feel for the card.

Simone P. said...

I love this card!