I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Two things come to mind right away when I see the word "tag." First, there's the tag I see when I go shopping (yes, I have shopping on my mind!); the second is a flashback of my childhood when my little friends and I would play tag-you're-it! Several days ago, Susanna (the very sweet Barefoot Stamper), tagged me. Now to play along, here are the rules of the game:

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.

• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

OK, here is my list of 7 random/weird things about moi --

1. I LOVE vacationing on tropical islands, but I'm afraid of the water so I don't go in (weird, huh?).

2. I was born in the Philippines, at home... delivered by a midwife. Doesn't that sound so medieval?

3. I have headaches every single day, with migraines 2 to 3 times a week -- I'm not exaggerating.

4. Chocolate is my passion -- but isn't that almost everyone's?

5. I like to sing and dance around the house -- when I do I often hear my girls say " Mom's weird."

6. I love Scrabble, but can't find anyone to play with (my DH stinks at the game, sshhh!).

7. I can't seem to part with my old cell phone because every night I still play the game that I downloaded it on a couple of years ago.

OK, my 7 picks are:

1. I recently stumbled upon Julie's blog (of Stampin with Julie) and had a great time looking thru all her creations! They're so beautiful!

2. Krista, from the Netherlands, is so, so sweet. I met her through Beate's Yahoo Group and although she doesn't have an abundance of supplies readily available to her like most of us do, she does wonderful work!

3. Now Kathie McGuire is a multi-gifted artist. I've never met her in person, but I can just tell that it would be a hoot to hang out with her! Her energy just oozes out...

4. I have been visiting Suzy's blog (of Papermonkey) since day one... another talented artist!

5. Lori of Make a Difference is another recent discovery and she does such beautiful work!

6. When I think of originality, Rochelle of Impressions comes to mind. She seems to always come up with some new idea... she's awesome!

7. Last, but not at all least, Kristi, of Hanna Stamps, is an artist I really admire. Not only is she creative, but her talent is spread throughout other areas.

OK... that took longer than I thought. I've gotta run and pick up my girls from school! Thanks for visiting me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the tag!! :) I'll try and get that done soon! Your blog is great - so many pretty things! :)

Rochelle W said...

Thanks for the tag!!