For my friend's bridal shower tomorrow, I wanted to make a card that reflected our sense of humor. I've seen these bras made out of the scallop punch, so I wanted to give it a try. But I just couldn't think of which sentiment would work with it... then I found good old Happy Harmony from last year's SAB:
"It's the little things that make life Big."
Size: 5x5Stamp: Happy Harmony, Ambassador Monogram (Paper Trey Ink)
Paper: Whisper White, Mellow Moss, Basic Black, Real Red, Cerise DSP, Vellum
Ink: Versamark, Mellow Moss
Acc: Scallop Punch, White Taffeta Ribbon, Black EP, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Rectangle Nestabilities, Pearl Dew Drops, Bling





5 comments:
ha ha! this is pretty cute!
Love ur card perfect for a bridal shower with humor...TFS
Hahahaha! I love this card, what a hoot! I have to CASE this for my daughter--she is very proud of her "set"!!! Lord knows she didn't get them from me!
LeAnne
Awesome idea! I'll have to try it sometime.
((hugs))
Gina
LOL this is so darn cute, I luv it! Hahaha!!! I'll have to make one for my hubby!!! ;o)
Post a Comment