I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Friday, April 25, 2008

Blog Hopping with Papertrey Ink

Welcome Blog Hoppers! I had found out very late that I was chosen as one of Papertrey Ink's 25 Featured Blogs for April so, I had to quickly come up with a design for the challenge using the new "Father Knows Best" patterned paper. Tonight from 8pm to midnight (EST)... for us Californians, check back here between 5pm to 9pm... you'll have the opportunity to vote for your favorite project in this forum: Blog Hop.

Now on to my challenge submission. The new paper is geared towards the masculine side. The first thing I thought of when I saw this paper were ties. But, since I've been working on making baby cards, I decided to make an "It's a Boy" announcement card for this challenge. I hope you like it!

Don't forget to vote here between 8pm - 12am (EST), 5pm - 9pm (PST). Thanks!

25 comments:

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Oh WOW I LOVE the Scallops!! Great Idea!!

K said...

What a great card! I love the frame. It looks like a wall hanging and the scallops on the bottom are a nice touch.

Anonymous said...

Stunningly beautiful!! Wow.

Anonymous said...

Really cute!
Sara in WI

Kristen said...

Very cute! I never would have thought of using this on a baby card. Looks great.

ohradiogirl said...

I like the frame w/the sentiment inside. Nice.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card! I really love what you did with the challenge! :)

Lori said...

Beautiful! I really like the frame you made for the sentiment.

Scrapping Julie said...

this is so kewl

Kimberly Crawford said...

wow! the scallops are marvelous!! tfs! :)

Deanna said...

Very pretty! Love the details!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

love the scallops...so cute

Sew Club said...

Nice and clean - I love it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! I love the frame with the ribbon!

Kevin Renz said...

Beautiful card. I love all the embossing on it.

Theresa Tyree said...

Beautiful!

Allison Cope said...

Wonderful card! I love the "petal shaped" pieces at the bottom!

Anonymous said...

So cool that are going to be in the blog hop! I love the card you made!

Paula said...

This is very cute! I really like the non traditional colors here. The pearls and the scallops really add to this card!

One Creative Life said...

What a great card.~Erica

Anonymous said...

VERY NICE, Adela. But, of course! As always, from you - nothing but THE BEST!

Anonymous said...

Yet another one of your FINE CREATIONS! Great Card Adela! Kadie

Lisa H. said...

just saw this (late I know, but I was out of town.) How cute is this?! great job on the challenge. love how you used the squares.

Donna Baker said...

What a fabulous card!

KellyS said...

Love this card, but unfortunately arrived too late to vote. I am so sorry! I hope you won!