I have been preparing all day for my daughter and my husband's trip. My 14 year old and her dad are leaving Thursday morning at 5:00 for Washington, DC, NY and Boston. It's for the long awaited 8th Grade field trip for 110 of her classmates and about 50 parents. I opted out of this trip to stay with my 16 year old and also because I can't handle tours too well with my constant headaches and migraines. But I'm going to miss my baby so much!!! I don't think we've ever been separated for so many days before. I'm still not done with all the laundry and packing for the two of them, but I needed a break. So I thought I'd tell you about the birthday RAKs I received in the mail...
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Busy Wednesday & BD RAKs
at
10:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
You are so blessed!
Adela: The purse card is FUN! Can see that it was made with the SU tab punch.....Just have to think about creating that one for a gal-pal. RAK's are amazing-Glad you were the receiving of this one. Thanks for sharing. kadie
Cool cards!
Sara in WI
Adela,
I'm so glad you liked the card! Thanks for posting it on your blog, I feel honored.
Adela, when is your birthday? Mine was on the 7th of April! Do we have April birthdays in common too?
Happy Belated Birthday! hope it was great even though all of your family wasn't together. great cards you got!
Post a Comment