I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Friday, April 04, 2008

Dewey Thanks

I just LOVE these Dew Drops! The color I used on this 4-1/2 x 6 card is carnation. Crystal Effects can be used to attach these little cuties, but since I wanted to attach them onto a strip of ribbon, I used mini glue dots, which are actually so much easier to apply. To soften the white card stock a little, I used a dauber to sponge in a little bit of rose colored pastels (chalk) around the oval with the sentiment and around the edges of the card base. I usually use ink to sponge on cards, but sometimes it comes on too strong, and I wanted just a hint of color on this card.

Stamp: Full of Life
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Ring Around the Rosie (Daisy Bucket Designs)
Ink: Brown StazOn
Acc: White Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Pastel Chalks, Dauber, Bitty Blossoms (Bazzill), Nestabilities, Dew Drops (the Robin's Nest)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty!! Thank for sharing! I've never used or even heard of dew drops? Did you buy these locally or from an online shop? If so were?
Diane

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Adela. I have some of that patterned paper and may be motivated to use it now instead of hoarding. Where did you buy your Nestabilities?
Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!!

Maria Matter said...

A very pretty card! Thanks for sharing about the chalk sponging, I'm going to try that.
Blessings, Maria

kellyjean said...

Love this and your whole blog, girlfriend!