At StampMania, each attendee was to bring a shoe box project for 10 people to make while they went around the room making other peoples' shoe box projects. Each project was supposed to be made in 10 minutes or less. So, when the event was over, everyone had a total of 10 make-n-takes (all current SU products), a card from Taylor of Taylored Expressions (the fish card sponsored by Stampendous), and a roster of everyone who attended,
taught by Alora.
Everyone made this roster, which had the info of all who attended.
More Door Prizes





6 comments:
This is all just wonderful! Looks like a good time!
Hi Adela! I dont know if we got to meet at Mania or not! LOL
I was station # 106, so I didnt get to make your cool card, but I took pics of it!!
And i just LOVE theose flowers you madefor the door prize! Wishin I won that!!
Great blog!
Hi Adela! It was great seeing you and talking to you on Saturday! You really inspired me with your bridal shower gift! I was racking my brain last night thinking of things I could make for the bridal shower I am going to in a couple months! Hope to see you at the next SCSM!
This looks like so much fun. I wish I could've been there!
looks like y'all had lots of fun!
Hi Adela ! Great projects ! How are you doing ?
Post a Comment