Happy Thursday, everyone! Today I have two cards to share with you. The first one is with Riley the Moose -- in the bathtub with champagne! Since I like bling, or anything that sparkles, I dumped a whole lot of glitter for the water and bubbles. For the bigger bubbles, I used Dew Drops. You may have noticed that I'm using the Memory Thread (DMC) again. It's a great little accessory to have!
For the layout, I saw Taylored Expressions sketch challenge and thought I'd try it with this card.Stamp: Bathtub Riley
Paper: Neenah White, Regal Rose, Pink, Celery, DCWV DP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copics
Acc: Nestabilities, Dew Drops, 2-Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds, Celery Twill Ribbon, Square Scalloped Punch, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder, Memory Thread (DMC), Charm, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals
For this next card, I used four new Hanna Stamps. Rock Star Hanna isn't exactly new, but this one is a little bit smaller than the original clear set and it's made with red rubber on cling -- fabulous! The background stamps, Floor and Brick Wall, are also new and in red rubber on cling. The sentiment is from the new Graffiti set which will be available very soon.
I wanted to make this card "teen worthy" so I decided to add eyelets, but I think I got a little carried away. Of course I wanted to add a little bling, so I added a turquoise rhinestone on the sentiment. You can't tell from these photos, but I used Spica Marker on her eyelids and lips to add sparkle.
Stamp: Rock Star Hanna, Brick Wall, Floor (all are red rubber on cling), Graffiti (available soon!)
Paper: Neenah White, Turquoise, Red, Black
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), White, Copics
Acc: Sizzix Big Notes Die, Crop-a-Dile, Silver Eyelets, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Bling, Clear Embossing Powder, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
This Friday, Hanna Stamps will be releasing lots of new sets! Make sure you check out all the creations from the Hanna Girls. ALSO, on Sunday (Sept. 4), we will have a Blog Hop -- of course there will be a prize at the end of the Hop!
Here's one more announcement that I'm very excited about. Paper Craft Planet is presenting a 12-week series:
Back to Basics with Stampendous: September 2 - December 2, 2009: FREE
If you've never used a “rubber” stamp before or if you've been stamping for years, this class is for you! This new course walks you through the world of stamping - starting with methods aimed at the beginner and progressing through more advanced tips and techniques.
Join us weekly, on Wednesdays, for this 12 part series.
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Champagne and Rock n Roll
at
10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Oh Adela! Your Bathtub Riley is darling!!! I love the colors and all of the bling :)!!! So sweet!
Your Rock Star card .. well.. ROCKS!!!! Totally teen worthy and totally tooo cute! Great colors and layout .. love the eyelets and glad you got carried way :)
I will have to mark my calendar and remember that class on PCP .. sounds interesting.
Big hugs!!!
Wow! I am lovin' these! Your Riley card is so stinkin' cute! The bubble bath is awesome and make me want to take one. The dew drops add the perfect touch.
Your Hanna card rocks! You hit the teen element perfectly!
Awesome take on the sketch Adela my Adela!!!! You rocked with the bubbles - i could SOOO use one of those right now (without the kids in the bathroom with me!!) I love your colors and the sweetness of your cards!!! Sweet like YOU!!!! Thanks for the wishes girlie!!! Sending you HUGS!!!!
:) (*)
Sankari :)
These are such cute cards!
Post a Comment