Today is Sketchfest Tuesday and we're continuing with our sketch challenges to win fabulous prizes from Studio Calico AND a chance to be offered a position on the Caardvarks Crew Team for the new six-month term which begins November 1st! You can read more of the details HERE.
This is the sketch and my sample card for today. I love the tropics and since some of the items from Studio Calico had these gorgeous flowers on them, I just had to go with the Aloha theme.
The letters that spell "ALOHA" were taken from a 12x12 sheet of designer paper from Making Memories. What I thought was fun was the "masking tape," also from Making Memories. The decorative tape comes with three rolls in the package, each one having a different design on them. I made several layers on this card and to finish it off, I added a real shell, which one of my daughters had brought home years ago from one of the beaches in Hawaii (it could have been from the Bahamas, I just can't remember right now).
Don't forget to go back to the Caardvarks Blog to leave a comment. Have Fun and Good Luck!





3 comments:
I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE your take on the sketch!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! Just beautiful Adela!!! I really like how you chose to make yours a window and you always do amazing things with your CB paper.
I amso glad you like my snow buddies :) did they made you giggle? I really had a lot of fun creating them.
Have a wonderful day!!!
What gorgeous card!
What a festive card! SUPER!
XXX
Caro
Post a Comment