I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sketchfest Thursday!




Okay, I guess I was in my tropical mood for many of the cards I've made lately. This 5" x 5" card is my sample card for Sketchfest Thursday at Caardvarks.  If you don't know yet, we're having a seven-day Sketchfest and you have the chance to win some great prizes from Studio Calico AND have a chance to be offered a position on the Caardvarks Crew Team for the new six-month term which begins November 1st. Now that's exciting! You can read more about it HERE.


These flowers (Maya Roads) are so cute. They have a pearl in the center and the petals are leather-like. For the sentiment, I used the Journal Tablet (Little Yellow Bicycle) and a foam sticker (American Crafts). The designer papers are from Making Memories and Little Yellow Bicycle. All these are available at Studio Calico. 
Don't forget to go back to the Caardvarks Blog to leave a comment.  Have Fun and Good Luck!

1 comment:

Norine said...

so very cute as always
Hugs
Norine