I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Two More Sneaks!

Goth Hanna? That's right... I tried to make my card look "Goth," but after it was all done, I saw Pink! I don't think Pink is one of their favorite colors. Oh well... But I really enjoyed designing this card.

Welcome to Day 2 of the Hanna Stamps Sneak Peeks. Today I want to share with you two cards from the Goth Hanna set. In this first card, I think Hanna looks really cute. Maybe her cuteness made me forget that it was a Goth Hanna, so I didn't think twice about the pink shades.

Stamp: Goth Hanna
Paper: Neenah White, Black, Rose Red, Core'dinations, My Mind's Eye DP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copics, Rose Red
Acc: Sizzix Alpha Die, Lock and Key Charms, Circle Cutter, Black Organdy Ribbon, Cuttlebug Folder, Sandpaper, Sponge, Dew Drops, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

This is another version of Goth Hanna. Yes, I do believe that's a whip she's holding. The sentiment is another new stamp set called Graffiti. It's a great mini set! Lately, for the ribbons, I've been using my slit punch (the one shaped like a U). It's usually the right size for many ribbons, and best of all, the hole isn't too visible. Give it a try.

Stamp: Goth Hanna, Graffiti
Paper: Neenah White, Black, Red, Core'dinations, American Crafts
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copics, Rose Red
Acc: Lock and Key Charms, Slit Punch, Photo Corner Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Eyelets, Black Organdy Ribbon, Cuttlebug Folder, Dew Drops, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Remember, tomorrow is the Hanna Blog Hop! It starts at Kristi's Blog at 7:00 pm Pacific and 10:00 pm Eastern. Normally, we have the Release Party on Mondays, but since it's a holiday, the Hanna Stamps Release Party will be on Tuesday. So mark you calenders!

Okay, I'm off to bed (it's now 4:40 am in California). Have a fun day and a safe weekend.

5 comments:

Silli said...

Hello Adela, your cadrs are both so funny... I love this set and your work. Hugs and happy weekend! Silke

Norine said...

love them both Adela so fun
Hugs
Norine

Sparkplug17 said...

What great cards! I think some goths do like hot pink. :)

Kim Burmeister said...

Adela, always love your Hannas!

Vicki G said...

Your cards are Rockin' Hunni!