I'm so excited to show you some of the brand new Hanna Stamps sets. But before I describe my cards to you, I just wanted to let you know that this coming Sunday, The Hanna Chickies are having a Blog Hop to introduce the new September sets! The hop will begin at Kristi's Blog at 7:00 pm Pacific Time, 10:00 pm Eastern Time. Of course there will be a release challenge and the winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to Hanna, plus an unmounted stamp of their choice. The link for the challenge info is HERE. Also, our release party will be on Tuesday the 8th at SCS Hanna Forum. Now on with the sneaks.With the Fall season coming, this brand new Hanna set, Fall Time Hanna, is so cute and perfect! There she is at the pumpkin patch. As usual, this Hanna set comes with lots of accessories. I did some masking on this card to create the pumpkin patch scene using some of the accessories.
Stamp: Fall Time Hanna
Paper: Neenah White, Core'dinations Card Stock, My Mind's Eye DP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copics, Pumpkin Pie
Acc: Cuttlebug Folder, Large Oval Punch, Chocolate Satin Ribbon, Slot Punch, Memory Thread (DMC), Mini Glue Dots, DimentionalsThis second sneak is a Riley, Farmer and Wife. At first I wanted to make a card with a country theme, but when I finally finished my card, it became a Thanksgiving card. That's the beauty of card making... you can make whatever you want and if you're not satisfied with it, just redo it or cover it up with accessories and things.
Stamp: Farmer and Wife
Paper: Neenah White, Core'dinations Card Stock, Chocolate Chip, Autumn Leaves DP
Ink: Pitch Black and Espresso (Adirondack), Copics, Pumpkin Pie
Acc: Cuttlebug Folder Paisley, Nestabilities Label Die and Square Scallop, 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Twine, Sponge, Brads, Mini Glue Dots, Dimentionals
Be sure to visit the other Hanna Chickies for more sneaks! You can find their links on my sidebar. Tomorrow I'll have more to share with you. Have a great TGIF day!
Friday, September 04, 2009
It's Sneak Peek Friday!
at
1:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
how cute are these love your coloring
Hugs
Norine
Adela, I love your color choices. I love Hanna's outfit. Wish I had it...hee hee. You have me wanting the Nesties label die. TFS!
Adela! These are fabby fabby cards!!!
Vicki
Such cute cards! I can't wait for the release!
Both fantastic cards Adela! Love them!
Post a Comment