I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Two More Sneaks Before the Party!

Tonight's the night of the Hanna Stamps Release Party! I hope that you'll join us in the SCS Hanna Stamp Forum beginning at 6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern. Tonight we will be announcing the winner of Jeanne's Challenge and the winner of the Blog Hop! But before that, I have two more sneaks for ya!

One of my favorite new Hanna's is Elf Hanna and in that set are the two images I used on the Christmas card above. After seeing the challenge to use stars and stripes on Our Creative Corner, I decided to use striped background paper to add to the star that was already on the tree.

For my second card, I used two of the images from the Happy Birthday Hanna set. After uploading my card on here, I realized that since I used stripes as the background paper on this card, I could have added a simple star and it would have worked for the OCC challenge! Oh, and just look at that Sentiment which I had been wanting to use but never had the occasion to. I can imagine the birthday girl saying those words after receiving the gift she had been wanting!
Well, that's about it for now. Remember to visit the other Hanna Girls (links are on my sidebar) then join us at the release party for chatting fun and to see who the winners are!

8 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

TOOOO CUTE!!!! These new Hanna's are very unique and different from what I would have expected ... but SOOO cute and fun!!! I can't wait to see everything at / after the release!!! YAY!!! :)

Silli said...

This is very pretty Adela! Hugs and happy day. Silke

Norine said...

super cute as always
Hugs
Norine

Mandalika said...

These are adorable!

Mrs B said...

Oh my, those cards are sooo cute! I just love that saying also!!!! fits perfectly on your card!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at the OCC!
CindyB

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

What fun cards - great colors and images! Your Christmas card is a fab take on the OCC challenge this week. Great job thinking outside of the box. Thanks for playing along at the OCC this week!

Unknown said...

I love your take on this challenge! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Jans said...

That one is a cutie for sure.