I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sketchfest Wednesday!




Today is Sketchfest Wednesday at Caardvarks and here is today's Sketch Challenge in our series of seven. We've received some fabulous submissions and they're all so unique! The exciting part is that you can win some great prizes from Studio Calico AND have a chance to be offered a position on the Caardvarks Crew Team for the new six-month term which begins November 1st. You can read more about it HERE.

This is my sample card for today. I love those thick foam stickers (American Crafts). They have a self adhesive backing and the set comes with plenty of alphabets and numbers. For the sentiment, I used the Journal Tablet (Little Yellow Bicycle), which is full of fun things for journaling and card making. The designer papers are from Making Memories. All these are available at Studio Calico


Don't forget to go back to the Caardvarks Blog to leave a comment.  Have Fun and Good Luck!

No comments: