I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Card and Some Fun Announcements!

Tonight, Paper Craft Planet will have a blog hop to say "so long and best wishes" to one of our Super Novas. Join the PCP Design Team in wishing her the best! There will be a challenge and prize, of course! Hopping will start at 7pm Pacific, 10pm Eastern.

Another blog hop, with Caardvarks this time, will start on Sept. 15 and will end on the 17th. Our sponsor is GCD Studios. I will make more announcements about that later.

Now for the card, I made this Fall card using Fall Time Hanna from Hanna Stamps. Since I had my sewing machine out (making alterations for my daughter), I added some stitching. For the layout, I decided to try the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.

This new Hanna set is such a pretty set. It includes some really cute accessories. You can get it on sale right now from Hanna Stamps. Actually, all the stamps are on sale right now, along with some other fantastic accessories. Now that's really exciting!

Stamp: Fall Time Hanna (Hanna Stamps)
Paper: Neenah White, Natural, Pumpkin Pie, My Mind's Eye DP
Ink: Pitch Black, Espresso (Adirondack), Copics
Acc: Ribbon (Fancy Pants), Dew Drops (Robin's Nest), Sewing Machine and Thread, Sponge, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Today is my daughter's birthday -- she's officially an adult! If it were up to her, she'd stay in the teens forever! That's her, by the way, on my header. She was 22 months old there.


HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY, JASMINE!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Happy birthday to your daughter!! 18 is a big milestone!!

Love your card - it's gorgeous!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Adela, your card is so sweet!!! I love it. I also have to wish Jasmine a happy birthday!!! 18! wow!!! and I always LOVE to look at that sweet angelic face in your header. Tell her we hope she has a wonderful one :) 18 sigh I remember those days! :)