I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Monday at CHA - Anaheim

I am having so much fun here at the Winter CHA. There is so much to see and so many make and takes to do... it's overwhelming! My sister attended the last two days with me and had a ball visiting all the booths on her long list. She even got to meet Paris Hilton and had a photo taken with her! Today I spent most of the day with Susanna Boyd, Lynn Mercurio and Beth Warner (pictured below). Here are a few pictures from today....

When we first heard the loud alarm sound, we thought it was because someone had won a prize. Finally, someone on the loud speaker ordered everyone out of the building and here are my frantic buddies as we headed outside the back exit.


I finally got to meet one of my favorite stampers, Kimberly Crawford. I was so excited because I'm such a big fan!


These are soldered treasures that were absolutely gorgeous. We couldn't resist placing an order for some of these. Hopefully I'll have time to make some when they arrive and when I do, I'll definitely post it here for you to see.


Here's a card made with punches.


Jane Seymour illustrates painting techniques.


Debbie Olson... she was as nice as could be. I did a make and take with her at the Just Rite booth and what a nice person she is! When I started stamping a couple of years ago, her blog was the very first blog that I had bookmarked. She's a legend, in my book!

I have been a very big fan of Melissa Phillips for a long time now, so when I saw this banner she designed and it happened to be offered as a make and take, I would not leave the booth until I got my chance to make one. It's made with heavy chipboard and comes with it's own chipboard box for storage. One of my favorite make and takes!

These two cute paper cupcakes are from the same template and are just so adorable! They're perfect for party favors or small gift containers.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!
Adela

6 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I am LOVIN!!!! all of these pics and am so glad you are having such a wonderful time!!! I love to see you smile :o)

Norine said...

thanks for the pic love seeing all the people and the new products
have a great time
hugs
Norine

kellyjean said...

You lucky girl! I've given you a blog award. Pop on over to my site and check it out... http://dancingwithstamps.blogspot.com/ Should you choose to accept, post a link to my blog and seven blogs of your choosing along with a pic of the award. Then you can just keep the award on your beautiful and inspiring blog. wink. Congrats

Sankari W. said...

Ilove love all these pics adela!!! Those pics of you all and the alarm are so cute - and you di and lynn and SB soooo cute!! and those cupcakes-- holla!!! sooooo cute!!! thinking of you girl! and missin you!!!

sending you big hugs!!

xoxo Sankari :)

Sparkplug17 said...

I'm so glad you're having a great time!

zinzia's - blog said...

Hi Adela, the paper cupcakes are very nice. Where can I find the template (what´s the name of it)?

Greetings
Zinzia