I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Make and Takes


These are just a few of the fab-u-lous make-and-takes I made at CHA. The valentine-themed round chipboard box was made at the Provocraft booth. We used flourishes and alphabets cut with the Cricut machine. I decided not to use the words they provided, which was "Amore."


Another fun project was this etched mirror. Our instructor was this lovely lady, Barbie, who made taking the class so much fun. This was the first time I ever used a glass etching product and it wasn't hard at all! The product is from QuicKutz.


The Bind It All booth had this great mini book for us to make. This was the first time I've ever used the BIA and it's on my "must-have" list. Take a look at that latch and leather strap! Love it!



This cute treat box/bag was demonstrated by Debbie Olson herself -- very exciting, indeed! She was at the JustRite booth demonstrating the new sets. You can't see it in this photo, but there are blings added on the ribbon on the box and on the heart tag.


This frame we were able to decorate with just about anything -- seashells, beads -- I chose glass. The booth that sponsored this make and take was an adhesive company and I'm sorry that I forgot their name, but it was fun hot gluing these colored glass pieces. I chose these colors because they were perfect for my daughter's room.



This was a really fast and fun project with large safety pins and beads from Pincharming . The lady at the booth was very nice and even though I had a huge headache, I wanted to stop and make a couple of these. I told her that these would make great embellishment for cards and at the same time, would make a great gift.



A paper company, I forgot the name again, had this make and take. It's a mini scrapbook with three 8.5" x 5.5" textured card stock folded in half, attached by tying ribbon through three punched holes. The front is simply decorated with a piece of pattern paper and a round punched paper. The initial is a raised sticker. Very easy and fast to make.

I hope these will inspire you to make your own creations. I know I have a few ideas of my own, I just need lots of time to make them all!

7 comments:

Tracey said...

Fabulous! Thanks for sharing Adela!!

Diana Gibbs said...

Ok, chickee next time I am walking around with YOU! I did not make half those things...

Hugs,
Di

wendyp said...

Fun projects!!! hey, I remember making pins like those and swapping them out to wear on our shoelaces.

Kim Burmeister said...

Holy Moly! Great projects! I have a BIA and I want to make that book. Love it!

Kim said...

OOOOOO Adela your projects are all fabulous...that cake is just darling!!! Looks like you had a super duper time!!!! :)

Thank you so very much for the award you are so sweet! I greatly appreciate it, and am so glad to have you as my friend!

Enjoy your Sunday!
Hugs~ Kim

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

These are all just so gorgeous!!!! I love the cake and the treat box. I have etched glass a LONG time ago. I really like the look of it and your hummingbird is so sweet! I am so glad you have had such a great time and cant wait to see the other inspiring things you share with us!

Caro's Kaartjes said...

What a fun projects!
I was just telling Krista I have to make a project myself again. But I am just too busy making birthdaycards. We have a lot of birthdays going on in February in our family.