This Couch Riley stamp from Hanna Stamps, just makes me smile the way he's sitting there on the couch munching on that box of chocolates. What's funny is that I can totally identify with that situation!
Stamp: Couch Riley, What Riley Would Say
Paper: White, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Paper Salon DP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Red Hemp, Rhinestone Brad (SU!), Shapability Die, Rectangle Scallop Die, (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug Folder, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Prima Flowers, Dew Drops (Robins Nest)
Yesterday, Friday the 23rd, I attended the Copic Certification class in Anaheim, California. What a great time I had learning so many new things about these fabulous markers. I ended up sitting at the same table that one of my "online friends" was sitting at! I had been wanting to meet her for months now, and there we were sitting next to each other without even knowing it at first!
Anyway... the class lasted all day and now I'm ready to spend even more money to get all 300+ colors and all the other accessories!
This class is just the beginning of good times to come. CHA is being held here in Anaheim, fortunately for me, and it's just the biggest thing in the craft world! Starting today, I'll actually meet many of the people I'm in contact with online almost every day, like Kristi (Hanna Stamps owner), Russ (Molly Stamps owner), Susanna (founder of Paper Craft Planet) and a whole bunch of other talented stampers! I'll be sure to post some pictures here.
Have a wonderful Saturday and thanks for stopping by!
Adela





13 comments:
Congrats Adela on your certification! I hope you were able to stay awake in class...lol
I can't wait to meet you in person so I can give you a big squeeze!
Oh Adela you are going to have SO much fun! Can't wait to hear all th people you meet and things you get to see!
Have fun at CHA. I just love this Riley :)
Congrats on your cert sounds like your having fun
that card is too cute
Hugs
Norine
Congrats on your certification, Adela! I thought your coloring was fantastic before you took the class. Watch out now! Love the pics you took. The class is fun and totally worth it. Have fun deciding which markers you want...and more and more....LOL!
i'm so jealous on so many levels! I want a copic certification. I wanna meet my online friends. I wanna be at CHA. I want to be in California! *sigh*
I am so jealous! Look at all those lusious Copics. My friend Nancy was there too!! :0)
Beautiful beautiful beautiful riley card Adela! So sweet! Congrats on your Copic class! Woot Woot! I so want to become certified!!! I can't wait until a class comes close to me so i can take it! Can't wait to see what you all learned! HAve a blast at CHA! Wish I could be there...hopefully I will meet you one day in the future! It's so nice to hear some awesome positives going your way! :) Have a wonderful weekend and hope you take lots of pics to share from CHA!
Luv~ Kim
Hey! That happened to me yesterday too! Oh wait. I was the one you were sitting next to. :) It was great meeting you finally and you definitely made the class more fun. Thanks for sharing images with me and letting me airbrush one of your flowers. Have fun at CHA! Hopefully we can get together again soon.
Congrats on your certification Adela!!! Love your card. Riley is adorable!
How nice! Learning new things and finally meeting your online friend at the same time!
And your card is lovely.
It's official! You are certifiable!! hahaha
Okay ... I mean "Certified"! Isn't Marianne the bestest? So much knowledge packed into that lady! Great to "see" you, Adela!
What a gorgeous Card!@!!! Love your CHA pics!
Vicki
Post a Comment