Because of my absence the last couple of weeks, I was so sad about missing the Hanna Stamps! January release party earlier this month. We had FABulous sets released this month and one of those sets, Hay Hanna, the set I chose for this card, comes with so many cute images of animals and farm accessories. For this Country-ish Valentine's Day card, I used Hanna and the flower images, plus part of the sentiment from the set.
Stamp: Hay Hanna
Paper: Kraft, Basic Black, White, Berry Bliss DP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers, Rose Red Stampin' Marker
Acc: 1/4" White Grosgrain Ribbon, Black Brad, Large Oval Punch, Piercing Tool, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Thanks for stopping by...
Adela
Monday, January 19, 2009
Hay Valentine!
at
7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Adela, your card is Beautiful!!!
I love the DP, the piercing and all the sweet little details!!!!
Ahhh!!! How cute! you know? I have not even seen her yet! This card is adorable!!! ((reminds me of home, sigh, lol!!))
Great card, Adela! Your sentiment is perfect!
Way too cute! I love the feeling of this. It just captures such a fun feel to it! Makes it playful! Love it!
Your card is beautiful, love the details
What an adorable Valentine Adela! She's beautiful! Again, glad you are back!
Sending you lots of hugs~
Kim
This card is fantastic Adela! I love your choice of pp!
Post a Comment