I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Happy Heart

It has taken me two weeks to finally start stamping again...

With Valentine's Day around the corner, I thought I'd make a simple card in honor of that day. The layout I used here is from the PCP Sketch Challenge for this week.


Over the next few weeks, you will find over at Paper Craft Planet a Love You photo album with lots of cards and projects put together by the Design Team. A slide show of this album is located on the main page of PCP, just scroll down a bit. We're continually adding to this album, so make sure you check there often for inspiration!

Stamp: A Happy Heart (SU!)
Paper: Mellow Moss, Rose Red, White, DP
Ink: Mellow Moss, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink
Acc: Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Silver Cord, 1/2" Pink Satin Ribbon, Heart Charm

Thank you for stopping by...

Adela

11 comments:

Kim said...

Adela glad to see you are back! I hope you and your family are doing ok! You still are in my thoughts and prayers!!!! Your card is gorgeous! Love the pink! Thinking of you!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Katie Cotton said...

this card is adorable! What a way to come back onto the blog scene! I've been thinking about you. I hope everyone is grieving ok. Big HUG to you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Adela! Great take on the sketch. Love the colors!

Norine said...

this is so pretty and soft love it
Hugs
Norine

Justine said...

Love this card. Love what you did with this sketch. How R U doing??
BTW, thank you for the sweet comment on my Valentine box. I feel honored (your such a celebrity ;o)

Stef H said...

Hey Adela! Glad to see you're back. Your card is gorgeous!

Thanks for your nice comment on my Oriental card!

Vicki G said...

Adela, I am so glad that you are back and felt like stamping. I am SO excited to meet you next week.........I love your pretty and elegant card!

Vicki

Anonymous said...

Your post gives nice decorative gift ideas. Very creative and eye catching indeed!

Tracy.H said...

So beautiful! Okay...you have to tell us who makes that DP! It is gorgeous! :0)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I too love that DP!!! This card is absolutely breathtaking.

I have missed you.

stampingtink said...

I love the sketch and the papers are beautiful for this card. And my favorite is the charm! I'm glad to see you back and stamping. Been thinking of you.