I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cupcake Anyone?

This evening was SCS's Cupcake Reception held at the Marriott Hotel.  This event gave me the chance to finally meet the people that I've only known through blog-surfing, forums and exchanging emails with.  Here are some pictures I wanted to share with you:

Yes, that's me wanting to take the platter of cupcakes home... can you blame me?

I finally met our Kristi Ferro (Hanna Stamps!) who gives the biggest, warmest hugs ever!

Some of the Hanna Girls: Diana, Me, Amanda (with baby Ethan) and Vicki, who didn't want us feeling like too short so she knelt on the floor!

Taylor (Taylored Expressions) and Me

Amanda, Diana, Me and Beth

Diana, Me and Lynn (in St. Louis of SCS and PCP)

Well, that's it for now.  I'll have more to share later from CHA...
Adela

5 comments:

Tracey said...

How fabulous is it that you got to meet these lovely ladies in real life!! I know I feel like I know so many wonderful women through this hobby of ours and yet I have never met them.

Looks like you are all having a fabulous time!! :)

Stef H said...

WOW Adela! Thanks for sharing. It's nice for us to see those faces too - and..... You are Beautiful!
P.S. If you couldn't take that tray of cupcakes home, I hope you ate at least 2!!

Tracy.H said...

Wow! Looks like you ladies had a great time...I'm so jealous! ;0)

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Seems to me you had a great time and so much fun!
greetz from Caro

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you, Adela! Thank you!! At long last I've spotted some pics of our awesome Hanna Team!! Yaaaay!! I'm sending virtual {{{{hugs}}}}, even though it's long after the fact! Love your pics! Wish you had also met my DD, Jessica, while you were there. So tickled to see you with so many of our talented friends!! You're gorgeous!!

~Bev