I just love this image of Riley. It's perfect for Riley fans who want to make that special Valentine's Day card with their favorite chocolate (colored) moose! By the way, did you know that Hanna Stamps has put together a Riley Copic Marker Set? It consists of the perfect colors you'd need for coloring Riley and Sofie G., including colors for the antlers, cheeks and even colors for shadowing. This would have been very helpful when I started coloring my first Rileys!
Stamp: Couch Riley, Things Riley Would Say
Paper: White, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, DP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers, Rose Red
Acc: Nestabilities, Dew Drops, Swiss Dot and Hounds Tooth Cuttlebug Folders, Sponge, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals
Tech: Paper Piecing, Sponging
An Award
KellyJean Gettelfinger, of Dancing with Stamps and one of the sweetest girls I've yet to meet, gave me this One Lovely Blog Award. I just want to thank her and to let her know that I think she's pretty special herself. Right now she pretty much runs the NMBS Group Blog, our swap blog, and does a fantastic job making sure things run smoothly. Now, I'd like to grant this award to the following Lovely Bloggers... make sure you check them out:
Sankari
Wendy
Heather
Kim
Jen
Lori
Lynn
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Chocolate Moose Anyone?
at
6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Oh what a sweetheart you are. I so very happy that we got to meet finally at CHA.
Thank you so much for honoring me with this precious award!!!
awww, you're too sweet! Thank you!
Love that the cute Riley stamp!!!
What a fun card I enjoy the different layering and that moose! Too cute on the couch...
Oh how I love Riley! An adorable card Adela!!
what a super cute card
hugs
Norine
This is just adorable!!!!!
Miss you bunches!
Vicki
You r card is SOOO sweet! I love it and the way the couch is paper pieced. you always make me fall in love with Riley all over again!
I tried to click on the names, but my thing pops up saying firefox will not allow me to see? Odd? Anyway, congrats on the award. You deserve every one there is and WE ((your friends, stalkers, and so on)) will do all that is in our power to see that you get them! :o) Love you girl! ((yup, too much coffee nd little sleep ))
What a great sentiment with this great card!
Post a Comment