POOL PARTY!
Today, one of my daughters will take her last final at school and next Thursday will be my other daughter's last day at her school. I have been waiting to be able to sleep in and not have to get up at 6:15 a.m. and waiting for the end of carpooling to two different schools. In other words, I am more than ready for summer vacation to begin! Which brings me to my cards here. The theme at Paper Craft Planet this month is "Summer."
The stamp set I used for this card is from Hanna Stamps Pool Party. Paper, ribbon and punches are from Stampin' Up! Other accessories include Bazzil. Copic Markers and Stickles.

JUST "POOLIN'" AROUND
Here's another Summer card, which I had left the sentiment out only because I wasn't sure whether to personalize this for a little boy or not, or just give it to someone else and add a sentiment. The stamp I used for this card is Swimmer Riley from Hanna Stamps. Paper and ribbon are from Stampin' Up! Also used are Copic Markers and Dew Drops.
This one is from last month's release, Fins Riley from Hanna Stamps . I made this one with a secret money envelope hidden behind the picture. The ribbon on the side serves as an embellishment and also a handle to pull out the secret compartment.
Okay, it's almost 4:00 in the morning and you can't imagine how many mistakes I've made typing, trying to finish up this post. Several times I've found my finger bad landed on a key and that letter on the computer screen typed repetitively. I've even typed parts of my dream as I'm falling asleep and nodding off. (Last paragraph I wrote about pies in the kitchen.) Have a wonderful day and I shall be back after I nap for two hours before I have to wake up at 6:15.





4 comments:
These are fantastic cards Adela!
Adela these are super cute! Love all the pool scenes makes me want to swim! I sure wish it would warm up so my parent's pool would be ready to swim in! We are still getting freezing temps here at night....CRAZY! Love your cards hun!
Hugs~ Kim
Such cute cards, Adela! I love the patterned paper strips and sketch of the first one especially. Have a great weekend!
tHESE ARE ALL way CUTE!
Post a Comment