I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

For the Tile Man

Just a quick post for today... my headache is killing me again! Anyway, I've had this image of Riley colored and just waiting for a card to attach it to. Originally, I had planned to use it for a card for a little boy, then I remembered about my friend's husband who is in the tile business. What a great stamp to use for someone in that business. This is Mason Riley from Hanna Stamps and I thought it would be perfect for a birthday card for a hard working man. Because it was already colored, it didn't take long to make the rest of the card -- I just used two Cuttlebug folders and hemp cord. The initials were cut with my Sizzix.

Beginning this Friday is Hanna Stamps' sneak peek for July and I'll have two brand new Rileys to share.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Adela

4 comments:

Polished Moxie said...

Like your card. Hope you feel better soon.

Rita said...

This is awesome, I luv that you used 2 different CB embossing folders! Very masculine looking too! I luv it!!!

Hope you feel better soon!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I love this card!!! It is fantastic! I love the CB papers, colors and overall feel of this. It looks like a book / album. Great as always. I hope your head is feeling better and you are getting some rest. HUGS!!!

Swaantje said...

Morning Adela,
beautiful card.
The papers are wonderful with the embossing folders,
Gorgeous colours and I love the image you have used.

Have a good day
Greetings
Swaani