I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

3D Tuesday Challenge - Bookmark It!




It's 3D Tuesday at Paper Craft Planet! The last few weeks have been very hard for me, so I wanted to do something quite simple and easy. The challenge this week is to make a ribbon bookmark from scraps. I'm sure we all have leftover pieces of ribbons, buttons and other embellishments. For the bookmark above, I simply attached the silk flower on the ribbon end, punched a hole in the center and added a button.

For the monogrammed bookmark, I used the label hardware (Hodge Podge Hardware from SU!). You can put a photo in it, a sentiment or just an initial.


There are no set rules as to how long the ribbons should be... just have fun decorating it with things you already have -- I even used a key! Make sure to tag your photo 3d17 when uploading to PCP.

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Adela, these bookmarks are beautiful!!! I esp love the monogramed one. Oh how do I decide that? they are all beautifu! ~ the key is darling! What a fun challenge.

Wanda in NC said...

Gorgeous bookmarks and that card is outstanding Adela!

lauren bergold said...

adela, these are all so GORGEOUS and what a clever idea to make something so useful from scraps and leftovers! i *think* the silk dogwood one is my very favorite...but no...it's too hard to choose!