I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oh Say, Can You See Riley?


Aack! Isn't this Liberty Riley adorable? Just in time for Independence Day, too!  This Riley stamp was a surprise release from Kristi (Hanna Stamps) and I just love this little costume on Riley!


Stamp:  Liberty Riley 
Paper: Neenah White, Real Red, Ballet Blue, Brocade Blue
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Acc: Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Star Punch, Oval Scallop Nestabilities Die, Script Cuttlebug Folder

5 comments:

Vicki said...

This has to be one of Riley's cutest! Beautiful job on the card. Love the ribbon detail! Blessings to you!

Vicki G said...

Awesome Card! Love how you did the ribbon and stars!

Vicki

Kim Burmeister said...

Great card, Adela! I love how you buckled the ribbon.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Adela! This is just TOO TOO CUTE! I love this Riley!!! :o) My Hannah said, "look MAMA! Riley is dressed up like those people on the street!" lol!!! We have people dress up and wave from an income tax company (liberty?, lol) I love your coloring and the ribbons / stars are truly inspirational! Love it!!!

lauren bergold said...

i ♥ this card...and i especially ♥ liberty riley!!!!!!!!!!! :)