
Here is another very easy card to make. I made eight of these for my neighbor who wanted some Thank You cards in Spanish. I used one of my favorite sets of all time, Carte Postale... LOVE that set!
Tip: To emphasize the sentiment, punch out an extra oval out of black (or any dark coordinating shade); cut in half and separate piece slightly. Adhere to the back of the sentiment with both sides visible.

Stamp: Carte Postale
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke, Black, White
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack)
Acc: Oval Punch, Cuttlebug Folders, Bling, Computer for Sentiment
Thanks for visiting and have a great, cool weekend -- it's 92ยบ right now and I'm so grateful for A/C!
Adela

Stamp: Carte Postale
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke, Black, White
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack)
Acc: Oval Punch, Cuttlebug Folders, Bling, Computer for Sentiment
Thanks for visiting and have a great, cool weekend -- it's 92ยบ right now and I'm so grateful for A/C!
Adela





5 comments:
Stunning card! Beautiful colors! Blessings to you!
Lovely card Adela. The colors and the stamps all really work together to create something elegant and special. One note though - this isn't Baroque Motifs that you have here. It's the Swirl/Flourish from SU's Carte Postale that retired in 2008 in the US. Possibly your stamps have migrated to other boxes?
Thanks for sharing - Jean
Jean, thanks for correcting the set for me! That's what happens with 3 hrs of sleep! I actually love both of those sets and they were both on my work table when I made this card... thanks!
I really like this card. It is so simple, but elegant. I like the colors and the layout. I just got a Big Shot and now I have something to do this afternoon. I think I will make something with your idea...Thanks for sharing. It's great.
Simply Elegant! Love it!
Post a Comment